GNSS Smart Antenna Module
LS2013I(R) products is complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits with built-in a 3-axis digital compass.
LS2013I(R) products is complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits with built-in a 3-axis digital compass, Honeywell HMC5883L, for use in automotive, unmanned aerial vehicle and fleet vehicle. The module will acquire up to 66 satellites at a time while providing fast Time-To-First-Fix, one-second navigation update and low power consumption. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets slow speed or pedestrian navigation applications. The 3-axis digital compass outputs its raw data by digital I2C interface directly.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix.
- Build-in a gold capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Build-in a magnetic sensor, Honeywell HMC5883L.
- Support Pixhawk, PX4 & APM2 Autopilot system.
- I2C serial interface for digital compass.
- Digital compass outputs raw data directly.
- Memory: Flash
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART & I²C
- Input Voltage: 3.8V - 5.5V
- Power (mA): 28mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 30 x 30 x 8mm
- Antenna Size (mm): 25 x 25 x 4mm
- Connection: Hand-Soldering Pad
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
- Marine Navigation.
- Surveying and Mapping.
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More