LOCOSYS HD-1612 is a complete standalone GPS module which uses ALLYSTAR latest GPS chip to integrate with an additional LNA and SAW filter.
LOCOSYS HD-1612 is a complete standalone GPS module which uses ALLYSTAR latest GPS chip to integrate with an additional LNA and SAW filter. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple
satellite constellations that include GPS, QZSS and Galileo. It features low power and fast time-to-first-fix.
Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
LOCOSYS HD-1612 module is compatible with world-class mainstream GPS module in size and UART interface, the SMD connection type design makes it easy for users' mass production and also save users' design engineer efforts and production costs.
- ALLYSTAR high sensitivity solution
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN).
- Support up to 72-channel.
- Fast TTFF(time-to-first-fix).
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Embedded active antenna supervisor.
- Small form factor 16.0 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- Industrial grade operating temperature.
- SMD type; RoHS compliant.
- ISO / TS 16949 quality control.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 29.5mA
- VB (uA): 13uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1010-BA
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More