LOCOSYS MG-1010-52Q is high-performance GNSS positioning module that is capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems. It supports new GPS L1C and BEIDOU B1C signals. Based on the Airoha AG3352 platform, the MG-1010-52Q can concurrently receive and process signals from all constellations (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS), which in combination with the support of SBAS greatly increases the number of visible satellites and enhances positioning accuracy.
MG-1010-52Q module is base on the state of art CYNOSURE III architecture, integrating single-band and multi-system GNSS RF and baseband. This newly designed architecture makes this single chip achieve 1.5m CEP (open-sky) positioning accuracy representing a 40% improvement over previous generations of devices. The superior cold-start sensitivity allows it to acquire, track, and get position fix autonomously in difficult weak signal environment. Its superior tracking sensitivity allows continuous position coverage in nearly all outdoor application environments.
The faster GNSS fixes make it possible to use accurate positioning and navigation services anytime and anywhere with a smaller power budget than previously possible. Available in a cost-optimized version as well as a low-power version which supports for the Adaptive Low Power (ALP) feature in fitness and normal navigation modes.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) and QZSS SLAS
- Low power consumption
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±10ns high accuracy time pulse (PPS)
- Small form factor 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.0 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + BEIDOU + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 29mA
- VB (uA): 32uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.0 mm
- CE approval
- EU Radio Equipment Directive compliant 2014/53/EU.
- RoHS compliant (2015/863/EU).
- Green (Halogen-free).
- Manufactured and fully tested in ISO/IATF 16949 certified production sites.
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) ISO 14064-1 Certification.
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Wildlife and livestock tracking
- Marine navigation
- Portable tracker
- Weather balloon or sounding balloon
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More