LOCOSYS MC-1612-G is a complete standalone GNSS module. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention.
This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GNSS module is powered on and satellites are available.
The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction (called EPO) that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 99-channel GNSS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Built-in data logger
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±10ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS)
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 25mA
- VB (uA): 7uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- 5G Router device
- Femtocell device
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More