MC-1612-2RE GPS Module
LOCOSYS GPS MC-1612-2RE module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor.
This GPS module is powered by MediaTek MT3337E chip which can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASY, to achieve faster cold start and warm start. The EASYis no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The predication is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 33mA
- VB (uA): 660uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1612-B
- Files Download
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More
Bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse
LOCOSYS is going to bring you our bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse (U7) & GNSS mouse (U8) that intended to apply in your applications or field equipment. Kindly refer to the product...Read More
Now! D-10 is ready!
LOCOSYS GNSS and cellular Machine-to-Machine(M2M) modules GGB-1916 will integrate D-10, bringing to market a half business card sized vehicle tracker with a cloud-based vehicle online admin...Read More