LOCOSYS HD-1612-BA is a complete standalone GNSS module which uses ALLYSTAR latest HD8020 GNSS chip to integrate with an additional LNA and SAW filter. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- ALLYSTAR high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support up to 72-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support 1PPS output
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power
- Built-in additional LNA and SAW filter
- Embedded an active antenna supervisor
- SMD type; RoHS compliant
- Qualification according to ISO 16750
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS, BEIDOU, and QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 29.5mA
- VB (uA): 13uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Model Aircraft Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More