The RTK-1612 is a high-performance dual-band GNSS RTK module that designed for applications requiring centimeter level positioning accuracy. It adopts 12 nm process and integrate efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity.
The module supports concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, and QZSS to improve the availability and reliability of RTK solution even in the harsh environment.
- Dual-frequency and multi-constellation RTK positioning solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+GALILEO+ QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.1V - 4.5V
- Power (mA): 65mA
- VB (uA): 44uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- V2X / ETC / 5G Station
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- Offshore / Marine Application
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More