LOCOSYS RTK-1612AD-DR uses an Airoha AG3335AD chip, dual-frequency multi-constellation solution GNSS, providing RTK high precision and sensor fusion solution in one. It not only supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, and QZSS but also has inertial sensors (3-axis accelerometers and 3-axis gyros) to provide an untethered dead reckoning function.
In addition to DR, an inertial sensor can detect the vehicular dynamics when it is attached firmly on the vehicle. Consequently, abnormal driving behaviors and the vehicle status can be detected and the alarm status will be enabled to remind the users. No requirement of installation orientation and automatic calibration function make it easy to use. With these features, RTK-1612AD-DR can reduce position errors in multipath environment and continue to work where GNSS signals are poor or not available, such as tunnels and indoor parking lots, as well as deliver seamless navigation.
- Build on high performance, low-power Airoha AG3335AD chip
- Dual-frequency multi-constellation GNSS RTK positioning and dead reckoning.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Built-in TDK-42670-P 6-axis MEMS (3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer)
- UDR Mode CEP ≤ 3% of distance travelled without GNSS
- Alarm statuses detected by VMDS
- No requirement for installation orientation
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.6 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+GALILEO+ QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 56mA
- VB (uA): 64uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.6 mm
- Automotive navigation
- LBS (location Base Service)
- Vehicle Remote Monitoring
- ITS (Intelligent Traffic System)
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More