The LOCOSYS ST-1612-B2 module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, BeiDou, GALILEO and QZSS.
LOCOSYS ST-1612-B2 module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations
that include GPS, BeiDou, GALILEO and QZSS. It features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form
factor. This multiple GNSS module is powered by ST, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and
performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- STMicroelectronics Teseo III high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support interface of UART
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS + BEIDOU + GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): TBD
- VB (uA): TBD
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More