LOCOSYS S4-1613 GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This GPS module is powered by SiRF Star IV.
LOCOSYS S4-1613 GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This
GPS module is powered by SiRF Star IV, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in
urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Optional Built-in EEPROM realizes SiRF CGEE (Client
Generated Extended Ephemeris) function that predicts satellite positions for up to 3 days and delivers
CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions, without any network assistance. Besides,
MicroPowerMode allows GPS module to stay in a hot-start condition nearly continuously while consuming
very little power.
- SiRF Star IV high sensitivity solution
- Support 48-channel GPS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in active jammer remover to track up to 8 CW jammers
- Support Trickle Power Mode, Push To Fix Mode and Micro Power Mode
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Support Japan QZSS
- Free CGEE technology to get faster location fix (optional)
- Built-in LNA (on chip) and SAW filter
- Small form factor 15.9 x 13.1 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp hole; RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 1.71V - 1.89V
- Power (mA): 33mA
- VB (uA): 660uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 15.9 x 13.1 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More