GPS Smart Antenna Module
LS2003H-2RE is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, the module is powered by MediaTek latest MT3337E GPS chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
LS2003H-2RE is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, the module is powered by MediaTek latest MT3337E GPS chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in
urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASYTM, to achieve faster cold start and warm start. The EASYTM is no need of both network assistance and host CPU's intervention. The prediction is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available.
The module includes embedded chip antenna and GPS receiver circuits, dedicated designed for tablet PC, MID, PND and smart phone that are going to integrate GPS function. It also provides different option of connecting to an external active GPS antenna depends on different application's requirement.
- Tiny Size: 14 x 9.6 x 1.7mm
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Support self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- ISO / TS 16949 quality control.
- Support RTCM SC-104 Version-2.x.
- Memory: ROM
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 21mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 14 x 9.6 x 1.7mm
- Antenna Size(mm): 3.23 x 1.66 x 0.45mm
- IOT HandHeld Device.
- Files Download
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
- 2018 Electronica
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
- LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More