PCIe Full / Half Mini Card
LS26030-15R and LS26031-15R are GNSS RTK modules incorporated into PCIe Full-Mini card and PCIe Half-Mini card, respectively.
LS26030-15R and LS26031-15R are GNSS RTK modules incorporated into PCIe Full-Mini card and PCIe Half-Mini card, respectively. They support concurrent dual-frequency reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU. They adoptadvanced 12nm process and efficient power management architecture to perform low power consumption and high sensitivity. Besides, the USB interface makes these modules easy to integrate into the laptop that requires centimeter level RTK positioning.
- USB interface
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support PPS through USB
- Built-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS
- Interface: USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 80mA
- VB (uA): < 1uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): PCIe Full / Half Mini Card
- Laptop with GNSS RTK function
- IPC with GNSS RTK function
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More