LOCOSYS HD-1612-GA is a complete standalone GNSS module with built-in LNA and SAW filter.
The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS,
GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide
you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- ALLYSTAR high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM)
- Support 72-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power
- Built-in LNA and SAW filter
- Up to 20 Hz update rate
- Supported antenna short circuit detection
- SMD type; RoHS compliant
- ISO/TS 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS,GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 29.5mA
- VB (uA): 13uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Model Aircraft Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1010-BA
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More