Sub-meter Mouse Receiver
LS2308x-BVx series products are high-performance dual-band GNSS receivers (also known as GNSS mouse) that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS).
LS2308x-BVx series products are high-performance dual-band GNSS receivers (also known as GNSS mouse) that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS). The GNSS mouse will acquire both L1 and L5 signals at a time while providing sub-meter position accuracy. It can provide you with fast Time-To-First-Fix, superior sensitivity and low power consumption. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
The RF front end of LS2308x-BV3 is specifically designed to comply with sensitivity specification contained in AIS 140 standard. It is the best solution to those customers that design tracking applications in compliance with AIS 140.
- Sub-meter position accuracy
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS (NavIC)
- Supports BDS-3 signal
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- Smart jammer detection and suppression
- Support PPS through USB
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- LED indicator for GNSS fix or not fix
- Magnet for mounting on the car
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- High-quality NTP time server
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More