High-Precision GNSS RTK Board for Accurate Positioning & Heading Solution
LOCOSYS MHPF is a high-precision GNSS RTK board for accurate positioning and heading. This board offers real-time, cost-efficient and cm-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying and UAVs.
Centimeter-Level Positioning / Support Rover & Base Solutions
The RTK-4671-MHPF is a cost-efficient GNSS RTK board for cm-level positioning and accurate raw measurements output, which can be integrated with autopilots and drone. RTK-4671-MHPF board supports GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS constellations to improve the continuity and reliability of the RTK solution even in harsh environment. It features powerful compatibility with other GNSS boards in the market by flexible interfaces, smart hardware design and popular log/command formats adopts Real Time Kinematics (RTK) technology with the correction data from CORS network. It also supports both rover and base solutions for those which do not have public CORS network, compact solution and the best-in-class low-power solution for precise positioning application.
The RTK-4671-MHPF can work as an independent positioning system and it can also be integrated with other host devices. Its popular interface and log/command format make it compatible with most of the OEM boards in market.
- Low cost, commercial chip level, with high precision and accuracy
- Centimeter-level positioning in RTK mode
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO and QZSS L1
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)Precise navigation, positioning
- Great anti-jamming performance (due to multi-tone active interference canceller).
- GNSS Position Accuracy 1.5m CEP
- RTK Accuracy 0.01m + 1ppm CEP
- Dual antenna input and precise heading calculation
- Current limited feature (limited to 50mA typ.) with each active GNSS antennas
- 2x 99 channels each independent signal chains
- Heading Accuracy (RMS) < 0.2 degree
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Low-power consumption and compact size
- Easy and simply to integrate
- LOCOSYS IATF 16949 certified production sites.
LOCOSYS Success Stories
- Files Download
- Related Products
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More