LOCOSYS M.2- STi-DG is a L1 high-performance GNSS module based on the very small industry standard M.2 Type B form factor. Using the USB bus, provides global positioning information, while taking up little space and power within a system. Supporting for Windows and Linux, the M.2- STi-DG can easily integrate into any existing system, as well as easily implemented into new systems.
LOCOSYS M.2- STi-DG builds in with ST-1612i-DGX. LOCSYS ST-1612i-DGX is embedded 3D accelerometer, 3D gyroscope Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor, equipped with DR software, and powered by STMicroelectronics Teseo III. With adverse GNSS conditions in urban canyons, tunnels, or parking garages where DR boosts the accuracy, and the software fills the gaps. ST-1612i-DGX modules qualified according to AEC‑Q100 and are manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified sites. ST-1612i-DGX module further eases installation with automatic configuration of wheel tick input or speed, and compensation for in-vehicle antennas.
- STMicroelectronics Teseo III high sensitivity solution
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive grade
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Built-in Dead Reckoning (DR) software
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis Gyroscope and 3-axis Accelerometer)
- Support Odometer (wheel-tick pulse) input
- Support Forward / Reverse Direction (FWD) input
- Support sensors data feed through the UART port
- Support SAE J2945/1 On-board system requirement for V2V safety communication
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Support CAN Bus ( ISO 15765-4 )
- RoHS compliant
- Automotive Navigation.
- Track patrol and examine car.
- Files Download
Datasheet of ST-1612i-DGX DR Module
Datasheet of M.2
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More