LOCOSYS MC-1612-AB is a complete standalone GNSS module. The module can simultaneously
acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS.
It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior drone flight.
This module supports hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated
ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention.
This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GNSS module is powered on
and satellites are available. It builds in a saw filter and an embedded 12 multi-tone active interference
canceller for anti-jamming. The GNSS module makes drone possible some incredible capabilities as:
Self-Leveling, Altitude Hold, Return Home, Waypoint Navigation, Fail Safe Returning Home, Cycling mode
and Loiter Mode.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 99-channel GNSS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Compatible with Autopilot’s APM, PX4 and PixHawk system
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- Support part of ubx protocol
- Outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Fix indicator LED (1PPS)
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- ISO/TS 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS + BEIDOU + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 25mA
- VB (uA): 7uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Drone, Quadcopter application
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More