Sub-meter Modules ( L1+L5 ) +3.3V
LOCOSYS MC-1010-Vxx series are high-performance dual-band GNSS positioning modules that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems. They adopt 12 nm process and integrate efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity.
LOCOSYS MC-1010-Vxx series are high-performance dual-band GNSS positioning modules that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems. They adopt 12 nm process and integrate efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity. Besides, concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals mitigates the multipath delay and achieves sub-meter position accuracy.
The modules support hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GNSS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction (called EPO) that gets from aninternet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
MC-1010-V3x with the active antenna can comply with the sensitivity specification contained in AIS 140 standard. It is the best solution to those customers that design tracking applications in compliance with AIS 140.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS and NAVIC
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Ultra low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±15ns high accuracy time pulse (PPS)
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Small form factor 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and NAVIC
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.3v
- Power (mA): 40mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Autonomous Vehicle (ex: AVN/T-BOX/HUD)
- Marine navigation
- Fleet management
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Hand-Held Device
August will be released soon. Welcome to contact us to get a sample or EVK board.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More