Sub-meter Modules ( L1+L5 ) +3.3V
LOCOSYS HD-1612-BV2/HD-1612-BV3 are high-performance dual-band GNSS positioning modules that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS).
LOCOSYS HD-1612-BV2/HD-1612-BV3 are high-performance dual-band GNSS positioning modulesthat are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS andIRNSS). They integrate efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity.Besides, concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals achieves sub-meter position accuracy. They aresuitable for personal, automotive and marine navigations.
The RF front end of HD-1612-BV3 is specifically designed to comply with sensitivity specificationcontained in AIS-140 standard. It is the best solution to those customers that design tracking applications in compliance with AIS-140.
*HD-1612-BV2 supports GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU/QZSS
*HD-1612-BV3 supports GPS/GALILEO/BEIDOU/QZSS/IRNSS
- Sub-meter position accuracy
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS
- Supports BDS-3 signal
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- 40 tracking channels
- Smart jammer detection and suppression
- Built-in LNA and SAW filter
- Built-in active antenna detection.
- IATF 16949 quality control
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- SMD type; RoHS / REACH compliant
- Satellite System:GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 41mA
- VB (uA): 12uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More