High-Precision GNSS RTK Dead Reckoning Solution for Smart Driving & Lane Level Navigation
LOCOSYS RTK-4671-SHDR is a high-precision GNSS RTK solution targeting for the smart driving and lane level navigation markets. The newly designed LOCO II engine architecture is optimized to offer a seamless experience in dense urban canyons. The RTK-4671-SHDR takes the shortest time to fix position and continues to work wherever they are.
Centimeter-Level Positioning & Dead Reckoning / Support Rover
RTK-4671-SHDR is a cost-efficient GNSS RTK board for cm-level positioning and accurate raw measurements output, which can be integrated with autopilots and inertial navigation units. RTK-4671-SHDR board supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS constellations to improve the continuity and reliability of the RTK solution even in harsh environment. It features powerful compatibility with other GNSS boards in the market by flexible interfaces, smart hardware design and popular log/command formats adopts Real Time Kinematics (RTK) technology with the correction data from CORS network. It also supports rover absolutions for those which do not have public CORS network, compact solution and the best-in-class low power solution for precise positioning application.
RTK-4671-SHDR is a single-band multi-system with an ARM base processor; RTK-4671-SHDR not only supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS, but also has a flash memory, TCXO, RTC crystal, LNA and SAW filter, and embedded MEMS sensors (6-axis accelerometers + gyros). The high-precision Positioning/Dead Reckoning receiver offers centimeter-accurate positioning and heading with low-power consumption. LOCOSYS ADR/UDR software includes features to receive and use data from the built-in sensors along with external signals for wheel speed and Forward/Reverse direction. The vehicle signals are used to provide a high level of accuracy in the navigation solution.
- Centimeter-level positioning in RTK mode
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO and QZSS L1
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) Precise navigation, positioning
- Great anti-jamming performance (due to multi-tone active interference canceller).
- GNSS Position Accuracy 1.5m CEP
- RTK Accuracy 0.01m + 1ppm CEP
- Built-in LOCOSYS Dead Reckoning (ADR/UDR) both technology software
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis Gyroscope and 3-axis Accelerometer)
- Support MEMS raw data output, High update rate (up to 100Hz)
- Support Odometer (wheel-tick pulse) input
- Support sensors data feed through the UART port
- Support ADR/UDR Automatic fast learning calibration
- Low-power consumption and compact size
- Current limited feature (limited to 50mA typ.) with active GNSS antennas
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Easy and simply to integrate
- LOCOSYS IATF 16949 certified production sites
- Autonomous Vehicle Guidance
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- V2X / ETC / 5G Station
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- Offshore / Marine Applications
Locosys GPSFox Test Software
LOCOSYS Success Stories
- Files Download
- Related Products
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More