PCIe Full / Half Mini Card
LOCOSYS LS26030-2RE and LS26031-2RE are GPS modules incorporated into the PCIe Full-Mini card or PCIe Half-Mini card.
LOCOSYS LS26030-2RE and LS26031-2RE are GPS modules incorporated into the PCIe Full-Mini card or PCIe Half-Mini card. These GPS module's functionality is using MediaTek lateast GPS, MT3337E, ROM chip and it can provide you with superior
sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Besides, the USB interface
makes these modules easy to integrate into the laptop.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASYTM, to achieve faster cold start and warm
start. The EASYTM is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The prediction is valid
for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites
- USB interface.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Built-in SAW filter and chip embedded LNA
- Built-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 35mA
- VB (uA): 6uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): PCIe Full / Half Mini Card
- Laptop with GPS Function.
- IPC with GPS Function.
- Machine to Machine.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||LS2603x-G||Customization Acceptable|
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||LS2602x-G|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||LS2603x-B||-|
* All models are pin to pin compatible.
- Files Download
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
- 2018 Electronica
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More