LOCOSYS S5-0707-2R GNSS module uses new generation the state of the art SiRFstarV CSRG0530 chip and features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small
form factor. This module can track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS,
QZSS and SBAS. It is powered by SiRFstarV, and can provide you with superior sensitivity and
performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- SiRFstarV high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- Support 52-channel GNSS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Multiple interference mitigation strategies.
- Support TricklePower Mode.
- Built-in LNA (on chip) and SAW filter.
- Small form factor 7.15 x 7.15 x 1.8 mm.
- SMD type with stamp hole; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS +GLONASS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 50mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.0 mm
- IOT Handheld Device.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More