S4-1612-2R GPS Module
LOCOSYS S4-1612-2R GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This GPS module's functionality uses the state of the art SiRF GSD4e chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Optional Built-in EEPROM realizes SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) function that predicts satellite positions for up to 3 days and delivers CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions, without any network assistance. Besides, MicroPowerMode allows GPS module to stay in a hot-start condition nearly continuously while consuming very little power.
- SiRF Star IV high sensitivity solution.
- Support 48-channel GPS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in active jammer remover to track up to 8 CW jammers.
- Support Trickle Power Mode, Push To Fix Mode and Micro Power Mode.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, MSAS).
- Free CGEE technology to get faster location fix (optional).
- Built-in LNA (on chip) and SAW filter.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp hole; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 33mA
- VB (uA): 660uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||-||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX||HD-1612-BA|
- Files Download
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More
Bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse
LOCOSYS is going to bring you our bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse (U7) & GNSS mouse (U8) that intended to apply in your applications or field equipment. Kindly refer to the product...Read More
Now! D-10 is ready!
LOCOSYS GNSS and cellular Machine-to-Machine(M2M) modules GGB-1916 will integrate D-10, bringing to market a half business card sized vehicle tracker with a cloud-based vehicle online admin...Read More