The LOCOSYS ST-1612r-DGX Dead Reckoning (DR) module is the perfect solution for automotive application.
LOCOSYS ST-1612r-DGx dead reckoning (DR) modules are the perfect solution for automotive application. They not only support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS, but also have inertial sensors (3-axis accelerometers and 3-axis gyros) to provide dead reckoning. They will detect if there is an odometer connection or vehicle speed input, and then automatically operate in ADR or UDR mode.
Both raw data of the inertial sensors and vehicle’s altitude including pitch, roll and heading angles are outputted for the driver behavior analysis. For example, the internet connected vehicles can automatically send emergency calls (i.e. E-Call) for help based on the vehicle’s altitude. No requirement of installation orientation and automatic calibration function make them easy to use. With these features, ST-1612r-DGx can reduce position errors in multipath environment and continue to work where GNSS signals are poor or not available, such as tunnels and indoor parking lots, as well as deliver seamless car navigation.
- AEC-Q100 qualified GNSS chip
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer)
- Support MEMS raw data output (up to 100Hz)
- No requirement for installation orientation
- Auto detect and operate in ADR or UDR mode
- Support odometer (wheel-tick pulse) and forward/reverse signal input
- Support vehicle speed input from UART port
- Support vehicle speed input from CAN Bus (ISO 15765-4)
- Support AGPS autonomous solution
- LOCOSYS IATF 16949 quality control
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.3 mm
- SMD type, RoHS compliant
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): TBD
- VB (uA): TBD
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.3 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Track patrol and examine car.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More