GPS Smart Antenna Module
LS2008E is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including an embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits.
LS2008E is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including an embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, QZSS, and Galileo. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
It is easy to install without both RF connector and coaxial cable that are needed in a separated GPS active antenna. In other words, reduce the cost and size. Also, speed up the time to market by eliminating
R&D efforts on RF matching and stability between separated GPS antenna and module. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- HED high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, QZSS.
- Support up to 72-channel.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Built-in an independent power on/off switch.
- Support 1PPS output.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Memory: Flash
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V / 4.0V - 6.0V
- Power (mA): 28mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 22 x 22 x 7.5mm
- Antenna Size(mm): 18 x 18 x 4mm
- Connection: 1.0mm Pitch Connector
- IOT HandHeld Device.
- Files Download
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
- 2018 Electronica
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
- LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More