The dual-frequency RTK-4671-MH receiver is a compact, cost-effective and high-precision GNSS RTK board designed for applications requiring centimeter level positioning accuracy. It supports multiple constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS to improve the
continuity and reliability of RTK solution even in the harsh environment. This board can be setup either in rover mode or in base station mode.
Versatile, compact, smart, low power and high update rate, LOCOSYS RTK-4671-MH meets the requirement of most location-based applications.
- Dual-frequency and multi-constellation RTK positioning solution
- Switchable modes between the rover and base station
- Built in short-circuit protection for antenna input
- Up to 5 Hz update rate
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Low-power consumption and compact size
- LOCOSYS IATF 16949 certified production sites.
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- V2X / ETC / 5G Station
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- Offshore / Marine Application
agricultural sprayer on autonomous vehicle
sanitizer sprayer on autonomous vehicle
LOCOSYS Success Stories
Green Point Track: RTK
Blue PointTrack: GNSS
Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
- Files Download
- Related Products
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More