HAWK A3e (V3b + e-compass)
HAWK A3e is dual-frequency GNSS receiver designed for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV. The receiver is capable of concurrently tracking all global civil navigation systems, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS and NAVIC.
The built-in lightweight helical antenna not only enhances GNSS positioning stability, but also increases the flight time of the drone. The fast Time-To-First-Fix, GNSS convergence, superior sensitivity, low power consumption make it a better choice for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV.
Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS and NAVIC
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) and QZSS SLAS
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Default 5Hz, up to 10 Hz update rate*
- Build-in gold capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Three LED indicator for Power, PPS and Data transmit
- Integrated with e-compass module (3-axis magnetometer)
*Note: SBAS support 5Hz only.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) positioning and navigation
Dual-frequency multi-constellation GNSS receiver with e-compass
GPS/QZSS: L1 C/A
LOCOSYS UAV application introduction video
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More