The LOCOSYS LP-105AR-C multi-band (GPS L1/L5、GLONASS L1OF、BDS B1/B2a、Galileo E1/E5a、QZSS L1/L5、NavIC) active GNSS/RTK antenna is composed of 50*50*6mm laminated 40*40*4mm ceramic dielectric antenna. The compact design, excellent price-to-performance ratio, and versatile mounting choices provide customers with a fast, easy, and reliable multi-band antenna solution. The LP-105AR-C antenna is a perfect match to LOCOSYS RTK series solutions (for example, RTK-1010、RTK-1612、RTK-M300…), supporting L1 and L5 bands.
The LP-105AR-C includes a high-performance multi-band RHCP dual-resonance, dual-feed patch antenna element, a built-in high-gain LNA with SAW pre-filtering, and a 5-meter antenna cable with an SMA connector.
- L1 /L5 multi-band active GNSS/RTK antenna for mass-market applications
- Can receive GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO and NavIC satellites
- Suitable for vehicle navigation, Autonomous vehicle, Micro-mobility, Drone/UAV, Precision Agriculture, Robotics
- Enables fast time-to-market
- Multiple mounting options to meet diverse installation needs
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More