LOCOSYS GPS MC-1612 module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This
GPS module's functionality is using MediaTek All-in-One GPS chip, MT3339, and it provides you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated
ephemeris prediction that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
- MediaTek MT3339 high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Built-in data logger.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- IATF 16949 quality control.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 18mA
- VB (uA): 6uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More