LOCOSYS LS26030-G and LS26031-G are GNSS modules incorporated into the PCIe Full-Mini card or PCIe Half-Mini card. These GNSS modules are powered by MediaTek.
LOCOSYS LS26030-G and LS26031-G are GNSS modules incorporated into the PCIe Full-Mini card or PCIe Half-Mini card. The GNSS module is based on MediaTek advanced new generation MT3333 GNSS chip. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Besides, the USB interface makes these modules easy to integrate into the laptop.
These modules support hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GNSS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
- USB interface.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support 99-channel GNSS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Built-in data logger.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Built-in SAW filter and chip embedded LNA
- Built-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS
- Interface: USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 40mA
- VB (uA): 7uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): PCIe Full / Half Mini Card
- Laptop with GNSS Function.
- IPC with GNSS Function.
- Machine to Machine.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More