LU2303x-Vx series products are high-performance dual-band GNSS receivers (also known as GNSS mouse) that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS).
LU2303x-52Q series products are high-performance L1-band GNSS receivers (also known as GNSS mouse) that are capable of tracking all global civil navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS). The GNSS mouse will acquire L1 signals at a time while providing the better position accuracy. It can provide user with fast Time-To-First-Fix, superior sensitivity and low power consumption. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) and QZSS SLAS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Smart jammer detection and suppression
- Build-in gold capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Brand New Design with improved visibility on signal LEDs
- LED indicator for GNSS fix or not
- CE approval
- EU Radio Equipment Directive compliant 2014/53/EU.
- RoHS compliant (2015/863/EU).
- Green (Halogen-free).
- Manufactured and fully tested in ISO/IATF 16949 certified production sites.
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) ISO 14064-1 Certification.
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- High-quality NTP time server
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More