LOCOSYS UB series is a GNSS receiver based on the very small industry standard USB TypeB form factor. Using the USB interface, the USB series provides global positioning and time-stamp information, while taking up little space and power within a system. Also considering the existing support for Windows and Linux, the USB series can easily integrate into any existing system, as well as easily implemented into new systems.
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Works with passive and active antenna
- Alarm statuses detected by VMDS
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
- Integrated LOCOSYS 1612 series GNSS module
- Satellite System: GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+GALILEO+ QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 56mA
- VB (uA): 64uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 85.8 X 32.5 X 19.35 mm
- Automotive navigation
- Vehicle Remote Monitoring
- Router and IDC application
- IPC with GNSS Function.
- 5G AIoT & Smart Industry
- Files Download
Datasheet of LOCOSYS_USB card
Datasheet of RTK-1612AD-DR
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More