Dual-band RTK GNSS Centimeter-Accurate Positioning Solution
RTK-M100 is an affordable dual-band RTK GNSS receiver that provides centimeter-accurate GNSS measurements.
RTK-M100 can work in different modes: rover, base station and remote sensor (i.e. remote GNSS raw data collector). It provides three communication interfaces, including Ethernet, 4G/LTE and Serial port. Through these built-in communication functions, RTK-M100 as a rover can receive data from the remote base station or network server and as a base station can transmit data to the rover.
RTK-M100 has not only 64M bytes on-board flash memory for saving up to 7 days of RTK positioning data continuously, but also a Micro SD interface to log GNSS raw data for post processing. In addition, the low power consumption makes RTK-M100 easy to use outdoors.
RTK-M100 is Dual-band RTK GNSS Centimeter-Accurate Positioning Solution supporting 4G-LTE communication.
RTK-M100R is Dual-band RTK GNSS Centimeter-Accurate Positioning Solution supporting 4G-LTE + LoRa communication.
- Centimeter-accurate RTK positioning
- Support dual-band GNSS
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS Constellations
- Built-in global 4G modem.
- Built-in ethernet function.
- Switchable among rover, base and remote sensor.
- Internal memory and Micro SD interface.
- Light weight and low power consumption.
- Environmental and structural monitoring
- Precision agriculture
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
- Land survey, 3D mapping and aerial photography
- Robots and smart machines
- Files Download
- Related Products
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More