LOCOSYS MC-1513 GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This GPS module's functionality is using MediaTek All-in-One GPS chip, MT3339, and it provides you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. The miniature size makes the module easy and the best choice to integrate into portable device like mobile phone, PDAs, camera and vehicle locators.
- MediaTek MT3339 solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Built-in data logger.
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 15 x 13 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART / I2C
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 12mA
- VB (uA): 6uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 15 x 13 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1513-G||-|
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||-||-|
- Files Download
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More