Sub-meter Smart Antenna Module
LS2003x-Vx series products are high-performance dual-band GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
LS2003x-Vx series products are high-performance dual-band GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications. The GNSS smart antenna will acquire both L1 and L5 signals at a time while providing sub-meter position accuracy. It can provide you with fast Time-To-First-Fix, superior sensitivity and low power consumption. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
The modules support hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU's intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GNSS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction (called EPO) that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days.
Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds. The RF front ends of LS20030-V3, LS20031-V3 and LS20032-V3 are specifically designed to comply with sensitivity specification contained in AIS 140 standard. They are the best solutions to those customers that design tracking applications in compliance with AIS 140.
- Sub-meter position accuracy
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS (NavIC)
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- Smart jammer detection and suppression
- Support PPS through USB
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- LED indicator for GNSS fix or not
|Satellite System||GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS + BEIDOU + IRNSS|
|Input Voltage||4.75V - 5.25V||3.0V - 3.6V||4.75V - 5.25V|
|Operating Temp (°C)||-40 ~ 85|
|Dimension (mm)||30 x 30 x 8mm|
|Antenna Size (mm)||25 x 25 x 4.2mm|
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation and fleet management
- Marine navigation
- High-quality NTP time server
- ST 低端车载终端方案
ST 的TBOX 方案是STMicro 汽车电子部门为应对国家对新能源汽车管控的市场需求， 满足GB32960标准提出的车规级的低端车载终端方案。阅读更多
- Dead Reckoning Solutions