GNSS Smart Antenna Module
LS20030~2-G series products are complete standalone GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
LS20030~2-G series products are complete standalone GNSS smart antenna modules,
including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM
system applications. The product is based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS GNSS
SMD type receiver MC-1513-G that uses MediaTek chip solution. It can simultaneously acquire and
track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS.
Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and
dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car
navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- MediaTek high sensitivity and low power solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 99-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold star
- Built-in data logger
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Support ±11ns high accuracy time pulse (PPS)
- LED indicator for GNS positioning status
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Support UART (TTL) / RS-232 / USB interface
|Satellite System||GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS|
|Input Voltage||4.75V - 5.25V||3.0V - 4.3V||4.0V - 6.0V|
|Operating Temp (°C)||-40 ~ 85|
|Dimension (mm)||30 x 30 x 8mm|
|Antenna Size (mm)||25 x 25 x 4mm|
- Automotive Navigation.
- Machine to Machine (M2M).
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More