GPS Smart Antenna Module
LS2003C-2RE is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits.
LS2003C-2RE is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits. The module 's functionality is using MediaTek lateast GPS, MT3337E, ROM chip and it can
acquire a lot of satellites at a time while providing fast time-to-first-fix and low power consumption. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASYTM, to achieve faster cold start and warm start. The EASYTM is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The prediction is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available. It is easy to install without both RF connector and coaxial cable that are needed in a separated GPS active antenna. In other words, reduce the cost and size. Also, speed up the time to market by eliminating R&D efforts on RF matching and stability between separated GPS antenna and module. Furthermore, it can be directly powered by a lithium battery without any external voltage regulators. Therefore, LS2003C-2RE of miniature size and brilliant performance is the best choice to be integrated into your slim devices.
- Easy to install (SMT process capable).
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Allow direct connection with the lithium battery.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- RoHS compliant.
- Memory: ROM
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 17mA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 15.5 x 15.5 x 6.6mm
- Antenna Size(mm): 15 x 15 x 4mm
- Connection: SMT Pad
- IOT HandHeld Device.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||LS2003C-G|
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||LS2003C-B|
* All models are pin to pin compatible.
* Radiosonde application: Contact us for software support.
- Files Download
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More