GPS Mouse Receive
LS2303x-2RE series products are complete GPS receivers (also known as GPS mouse) based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS GPS module MC-1513-2R that uses MediaTek chip solution.
LS2303x-2RE Series products are complete GPS receivers (also known as GPS mouse) based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS GPS module MC-1612-2RE that uses MediaTek chip solution. The GPS mouse will acquire a lot of satellites at a time while providing fast Time-To-First-Fix, one-second navigation update and low power consumption. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- LED indicator of GPS positioning status.
- Magnet for mounting on the car.
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Machine to Machine.
LOCOSYS Success Stories
Dark blue track: GNSS
Light blue track: UDR
Location: Tokyo,Yamate tunnel 18.6 km rigorous field test.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More