LOCOSYS GPS MC-1010-2RE module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor.
This GPS module's functionality is using MediaTek lateast GPS, MT3337E, chip and it provides you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASY™, to achieve faster cold start and warm
start. The EASY™ is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The predication is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available.
Instant Inquiry(Mon-Fri Online: 9:00-12:00,13:00-17:00 (GMT +08))
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Allow direct connection with the lithium battery.
- Built-in off-chip LNA to get best performance when using passive antenna.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 10.1 x 9.7 x 2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 17mA
- VB (uA): 6uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.0 mm
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- Files Download
- Related Products
LOCOSYS HD-1010 is a complete standalone GPS module which use ALLYSTAR latest GPS chip to integrate an additional LNA and SAW filter. The module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, QZSS and Galileo. It features low power and small form factor. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. LOCOSYS HD-1010 module is compatible with world-class mainstream GPS module in size and UART interface, the SMD connection type design makes it easy for users' mass production and also save users' design engineer efforts and production costs.
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More