GNSS Smart Antenna Module
LS20030~2-G series products are complete standalone GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
LS20030~2-B series products are complete standalone GNSS smart antenna modules, including an embedded antenna and GNSS receiver circuits, designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
The product is based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS GNSS SMD type receiver MC-1513-B that uses MediaTek chip solution. It can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support 99-channel GNSS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Free hybrid AGPS to achieve faster cold start.
- Built-in data logger.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- LED indicator for position fix or not fix.
|Satellite System||GPS + QZSS + GALILEO + GLONASS|
|Input Voltage||4.75V - 5.25V||3.0V - 4.3V||4.0V - 6.0V|
|Operating Temp (°C)||-40 ~ 85|
|Dimension (mm)||30 x 30 x 8mm|
|Antenna Size (mm)||25 x 25 x 4mm|
- Automotive Navigation.
- Machine to Machine (M2M).
- Files Download
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More
Electronica China 2018, together with Productronica China 2018 is taking place at Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 14 -16, 2018 (www.electronica-china.com). Locosys Technology...Read More
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More