GNSS Mouse Receiver
LS2303x-UDG series products are complete GNSS receivers based on the proven technology. The series products are embedded with LOCOSYS MC-1612-DG module, 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope, as well as dead reckoning software. They can provide dead reckoning navigation without any odometer connection. The extended Kalman filter algorithm combines GNSS and MEMS sensor data with a weighting function that relies on GNSS signal quality. In poor signal reception and
multipath environments, position errors are reduced by dead reckoning. The series products can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS. Besides, they feature high sensitivity, low power, and provide user the superior performance. The far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- High sensitivity GNSS
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS)
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in Odometer less Dead Reckoning (DR) software
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis Gyroscope and 3-axis Accelerometer)
- Up to 100Hz MEMS raw data output
- Great anti-jamming performance (due to multi-tone active interference canceller)
- Build-in backup battery for reserve system data and rapid satellite reacquisition
- LED indicator for GNSS positioning status
- Build-in magnet for mounting
- Automotive navigation
- Fleet management
- UAV drone
LOCOSYS Success Stories
Dark blue track: GNSS
Light blue track: UDR
Location: Tokyo,Yamate tunnel 18.6 km rigorous field test.
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More