LOCOSYS M.2-V2b is a L1+L5 GNSS High position receiver based on the very small industry standard M.2 Type B form factor. Using the USB bus, provides global positioning information, while taking up little space and power within a system. Supporting for Windows and Linux, the M.2-V2b can easily integrate into any existing system, as well as easily implemented into new systems.
LOCOSYS M.2-V2b builds in LOCOSYS High Precision MC-1612-V2b module. It has built-in highly integrated GNSS receiver chip, it adopt 12 nm procedure and integrate efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity with fast TTFF. The superior cold start sensitivity allows it to acquire, track, and get position fix autonomously in difficult weak signal environment.
The receiver’s superior tracking sensitivity allows continuous position coverage in nearly all outdoor application environments. The high performance signal parameter search engine is capable of testing 16 million time-frequency hypotheses per second, offering superior signal acquisition and TTFF speed.
Besides, concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals mitigates the multipath delay and achieves sub-meter position accuracy.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS and NAVIC
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) and QZSS SLAS
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Ultra low power consumption (option)
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±10ns high accuracy time pulse (PPS)
- Protocol support binary output
- IATF 16949 quality control
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
Datasheet of MC-1612-V2b
Datasheet of M.2
ST 的TBOX 方案是STMicro 汽车电子部门为应对国家对新能源汽车管控的市场需求， 满足GB32960标准提出的车规级的低端车载终端方案。閱讀更多
Dead Reckoning Solutions