LOCOSYS M.2-52Q is a L1 High position receiver based on the very small industry standard M.2 Type B form factor. Using the USB bus, provides global positioning information, while taking up little space and power within a system. Supporting for Windows and Linux, the M.2-52Q can easily integrate into any existing system, as well as easily implemented into new systems.
LOCOSYS M.2-52Q builds in LOCOSYS High Precision MG-1612-52Q module. It has built-in highly integrated GNSS receiver chip.
It can achieve 1.5m CEP (open-sky) positioning accuracy representing a 40% improvement over previous generations of devices. The superior cold-start sensitivity allows it to acquire, track, and get position fix autonomously in difficult weak signal environment. Its superior tracking sensitivity allows continuous position coverage in nearly all outdoor application environments.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) and QZSS SLAS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±10ns high accuracy time pulse (PPS)
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- ST 低端车载终端方案
ST 的TBOX 方案是STMicro 汽车电子部门为应对国家对新能源汽车管控的市场需求， 满足GB32960标准提出的车规级的低端车载终端方案。閱讀更多
- Dead Reckoning Solutions