GNSS Mouse Receiver
LS2309x-G series products are complete GPS and GLONASS receivers based on the proven technology. The mouse will track up to 32 satellites at a time while providing fast Time-To-First-Fix, one-second navigation updates and low power consumption. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
- STMicroelectronics TeseoIITM family single chip solution.
- Support GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/QZSS navigation systems.
- Based on chips compliant with "AEC-Q100" qualification. (STM 8088GA only)
- Manufactured complied with ISO / TS 16949.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS).
- Built-in 3-state jammer barrier.
- Support of ST-AGPSTM Multimode Assisted GPS (extended ephemeris solution)
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Magnet for mounting on the car.
- Skid resistant pad on the bottom.
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Machine to Machine.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More