LOCOSYS ST-1612-T module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS.
LOCOSYS ST-1612-T module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS and GLONASS. The ST-1612-T has timing features of T-RAIM algorithm and position hold
auto survey mode. Besides, 1PPS output is available with only one visible satellite. Its precision GNSS timing is suitable for applications such as communication base stations and electrical power grids.
- Support GPS and GLONASS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- 32 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels.
- T-RAIM provides high PPS integrity.
- Position hold auto survey mode.
- GNSS raw data is available (by request).
- Support interface of UART, USB and CAN bus.
- Operation temperature ragne: -40°C to 85°C.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS+ GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 38mA
- VB (uA): 69uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Communication Base Stations, Femto Cells.
- Electrical Power Grids.
- Financial Networks.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More