GPS Module S4-0606
LOCOSYS S4-0606 GPS module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This GPS module's functionality uses the state of the art SiRF GSD4e chip and it provides you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. User can add a serial EEPROM (or use the host CPU's memory) to get SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) function that predicts satellite positions for up to 3 days and delivers CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions, without any network assistance. Besides, MicroPower Mode allows GPS module to stay in a hot-start condition nearly continuously while consuming very little power.
- SiRF Star IV high sensitivity solution.
- Support 48-channel GPS.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in active jammer remover to track up to 8 CW jammers.
- Free CGEE technology to get faster location fix (optional with an external EEPROM).
- Support 3 communication interfaces: UART, SPI and I2C.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Micro Power Mode.
- Built-in SAW filter and chip embedded LNA
- Small form factor 6 x 6 x 1.35 mm.
- SMD type; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART / I2C / SPI
- Input Voltage: 1.71V - 1.89V
- Power (mA): 30mA
- VB (uA): 8uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 6 x 6 x 1.35 mm
- IOT Handheld Device.
- Files Download
LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for racing
Congratulations to KA-raceing for using LOCOSYS GPS MOUSE for ammaz results in Hungary, Austria, Germany and Spain.Read More
Bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse
LOCOSYS is going to bring you our bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse (U7) & GNSS mouse (U8) that intended to apply in your applications or field equipment. Kindly refer to the product...Read More
Now! D-10 is ready!
LOCOSYS GNSS and cellular Machine-to-Machine(M2M) modules GGB-1916 will integrate D-10, bringing to market a half business card sized vehicle tracker with a cloud-based vehicle online admin...Read More