LOCOSYS U7-1612-2R module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS. It features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This multiple GNSS module is powered by u-blox 7, it can provide user with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- u-blox 7 high sensitivity solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS,QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Support 56-channels GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output
- Support interface of UART
- Support interface of USB
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- ISO/IATF 16949 quality control
- Satellite System: GPS+GLONASS+ GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V -3.6V
- Power (mA): 23mA
- VB (uA): 15uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to email@example.com for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More