LOCOSYS ST-1612-G module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
LOCOSYS ST-1612-G module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS. It features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor. This multiple GNSS module's functionality uses the state of the art STMicroelectronics STA8088FG chip and it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
- STMicroelectronics STA8088FG high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- 32 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Support interface of UART, USB and CAN bus.
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS+ GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Power (mA): 50mA
- VB (uA): 69uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Personal Positioning and Navigation.
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Files Download
- GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
- 2019 Electronica
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
- ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More