The LOCOSYS ST-1612-DGX Dead Reckoning (DR) module is the perfect solution for automotive application.
The LOCOSYS ST-1612-DGX Dead Reckoning (DR) module is the perfect solution for automotive application. The ST-1612-DG is embedded 3D accelerometer, 3D gyroscope Micro-Electro-Mechanical
Systems (MEMS) sensor, equipped with DR software, and powered by STMicroelectronics Teseo III. With adverse GNSS conditions in urban canyons, tunnels, or parking garages where DR boosts the accuracy, and the software fills the gaps. It supports three dimensional DR. This module can simultaneously acquire and track multiple satellite constellations that include GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
It features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor, and provide you the superior performance.
Instant Inquiry(Mon-Fri Online: 9:00-12:00,13:00-17:00 (GMT +08))
- STMicroelectronics Teseo III high sensitivity solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS).
- 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in Dead Reckoning (DR) software.
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis Gyroscope and 3-axis Accelerometer).
- Support Odometer (wheel-tick pulse) input.
- Support Forward / Reverse Direction (FWD) input.
- Support sensors data feed through the UART port.
- Support CAN Bus (ISO 15765-4).
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type, RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + QZSS
- Interface: UART / CAN BUS / USB
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): TBD
- VB (uA): TBD
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 16 x 12.2 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Marine Navigation.
- Track patrol and examine car.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1612-G||S5-1612-2E||ST-1612-G
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||S5-1612-2R||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||MC-1612-B||-||ST-1612-DBX
- Files Download
GPS rollover issue
Dear valued customers/partners,Read More
Please reach your sales person, distributing partners or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
if you have any GPS rollover question/issue to LOCOSYS'...
2019 Electronica China was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 20-22, 2019.Read More
ST low-end vehicle terminal solution
ST's T-BOX solution is a vehicle terminal solution designed by STMicro's automotive electronics division in order to meet the national requirement for new energy vehicle control and to meet...Read More