MC-1513-2RE GPS Module
LOCOSYS GPS MC-1513-2RE module features high sensitivity, low power and ultra small form factor.
This GPS module's functionality is using MediaTek lateast GPS, MT3337E, chip and is provides you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. The miniature size makes the module easy and the best choice to integrate into portable device like mobile phone, PDAs, camera and vehicle locators.
This module supports self-generate orbit prediction, EASY, to achieve faster cold start and warm start. The EASYdoes not need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. The prediction is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available.
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution.
- Support 66-channel GPS.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Fast TTFF at low signal level.
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller.
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power.
- Allow direct connection with the lithium battery.
- Up to 10 Hz update rate.
- ± 11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS).
- Support 1PPS synchronize with NMEA output.
- Supports self-generate orbit prediction to achieve faster cold start.
- Support Japan QZSS.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation.
- Small form factor 15 x 13 x 2.2 mm.
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant.
- Satellite System: GPS + QZSS
- Interface: UART
- Input Voltage: 3.0V - 4.3V
- Power (mA): 12mA
- VB (uA): 6uA
- Operating Temp (°C): -40 ~ 85
- Dimension (mm): 15 x 13 x 2.2 mm
- Automotive Navigation.
- Radiosonde Balloon.
Click Model Name To Get More Info.
|GPS + GLONASS (Flash)||MC-1513-G||-|
|GPS + GLONASS (ROM)||-||-|
|GPS + BeiDou (Flash)||-||-|
- Files Download
- Bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse
LOCOSYS is going to bring you our bran new and very cost effective GPS mouse (U7) & GNSS mouse (U8) that intended to apply in your applications or field equipment. Kindly refer to the product...Read More
- Now! D-10 is ready!
LOCOSYS GNSS and cellular Machine-to-Machine(M2M) modules GGB-1916 will integrate D-10, bringing to market a half business card sized vehicle tracker with a cloud-based vehicle online admin...Read More
- Dead Reckoning Solutions
Fortunately ST-1612-DG of LOCOSYS TECHNOLOGY bring superior positioning performance with its intelligent algorithm, and enables to keep high accuracy positioning by motion sensors (3D gyro,...Read More